Senior Software Developer
RackTop Systems is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to join its data management platform team.
RackTop pioneered the CyberConverged Data Security market with the world’s first Active Defense capability for file storage. This is your chance to be an influential member of a fast-growing team that is revolutionizing data storage, and making a significant positive impact across industries and the community. Come help us make history!
Key Technical Experience
- Develop high performance applications using the Go programming language
- Develop highly responsive and distributed REST and RPC based client-server & server-server microservices
- Develop cross-platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
- Experience interacting with low level systems, file IO operations, and network streams
- Experience interacting with relational and key-value databases
- Must thrive working in a high-pressure, fast paced agile development
- Security application development experience desirable
- C experience with protocol, file system, or Unix development expertise desirable (SMB, NFS, S3, Solaris, Linux, zfs)
- At least 1 year of experience programming in Go, and 8+ years total software development experience, or 10+ years of product development experience with proven history developing in multiple languages
- Experience working with Enterprise development tools (git, Atlassian Jira, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desired